At Forensic Accounting we have extensive experience of tackling financial crime and fraud. Decades of experience has taught us the importance of acting quickly. Achieving a rapid response and getting expert assistance can be critical to the success of any investigation.
Our team of forensic accountants are highly skilled at conducting sensitive financial investigations. We regularly conduct complex investigations for companies across Ireland where suspected financial irregularities and fraud or theft are an issue.
Our financial investigation services include
- Rapid response fraud investigation
- Investigation into accounting irregularities and financial misstatements
- Corruption and bribery investigations
- Asset tracing and recovery
- Investigations linked to contentious insolvency matters
- Quantification of loss
- Specialist advice to the board on next steps
Financial crime and fraud; detection and prevention
We advise businesses on the detection and prevention of financial crime and fraud. We help clients understand the financial crime and fraud risks relevant to their business. We also help them develop best practice procedures and solutions which protect their businesses against the threat of theft and fraud.
If you are concerned about financial irregularities or theft within your organisation contact us for a discreet and confidential consultation.